Customers share their preferences, needs, and wants every time they interact with your brand.
RetentionX collects all customer data, prepares it in ready-to-use analyses and allows you to feed all generated insights back into your marketing stack.
Get all the analyses & tools you need to sustainably improve LTV.
- Identify the key customer segments that drive your business
- Learn what your ideal customer looks like and find similar ones
- Trigger more repeat purchases and increase LTV
Find out who is predicted to churn when, and determine what might make them stay.
- Identify customers at risk of churning early on
- Incentivize them to come back by creating personalized experiences
- Increase the percentage of customers recovered and win back crucial LTV
Identify unnecessary costs and optimize the contribution margin of each and every order.
- Identify and take action on customers and products with high return rates
- Eliminate discount codes that are overused by bargain hunters
- Optimize your free shipping threshold
Improve sell-through, margins and identify products that lead to maximum LTV.
- Find out which products attract the most loyal customers
- Identify products that customers buy again and again
- Increase AOVs through smart up- and cross-selling
Find out which channels and campaigns your marketing budget is well invested in.
- Get the LTV of every campaign and channel
- Create powerful lookalike audiences based on your best customers
- Increase your LTV:CAC ratio
Integrate RetentionX into the stack of tools you rely on. No more copy-paste in excel.
- Set up email flows based on your customers' behavior
- Deliver world-class customer service by providing your teams with all insights
- Push real-time audiences to your ad channels
Get a brief overview of some of the built-in features
- Customer Segmentation
- LTV Analysis
- Cohort Analysis
- RFM Analysis
- Social Ads Automations
- Product Analytics
- Fully Automated Reporting & Analytics
- Customizable KPI Dashboards
Replaces various other analytics apps such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, Glew Analytics, Daasity, Order Analytics, DCKAP Analytics, Daton Analytics, Littledata, Supermetrics, PowerBI, Segment
There are no slides